July 17, 2013

OOTD

Had movie night today with my boyfriend! Watched World War Z which is a horrible movie (I hate horror movies and will probably not be able to sleep for weeks now). Today was the perfect day though because it was kind of cloudy which made the temperature not too hot and just warm enough to wear a light sweater. My perfect kind of weather!

Top - Forever 21 (BUY HERE)
Shorts - Aritzia (BUY HERE)
Bag - Gucci (BUY HERE)
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Watch - Michael Kors (BUY HERE)
Bracelet - Hermes Clic Clac
Ring - Forever 21 (BUY HERE)


1 comment:

  1. "I played against Shane Warne most of his career, the greatest spin bowler I've ever played against," Gooch said. "He'd always come up with 'I've got this ball - the zooter' Buy Cigarettes Online. So what is this ball, the 'zooter'? It's the ball that just goes straight on actually, if I remember rightly Marlboro Menthol. It's all a little bit smoke and mirrors, isn't it?"

    ReplyDelete