July 18, 2013

ONE DOWN 4 TO GO!

I bought my first item off of my end of summer checklist today! It was totally unplanned. I agreed to go to the mall with my boyfriend and as we were walking around, he suggested that we go into this store called Plenty because they had sale signs outside. I don't usually shop at this store but I was looking around and noticed a brown leather jacket hanging. When I took a closer look, I saw that it was the Mackage Hidi jacket. I'm not sure what size I am in leather jackets anymore so I asked if I could try it on (so that I can order the Mackage Liat jacket online) and I was shocked to hear that the jacket was 50% off. 

I wasn't originally set on buying the Hidi style, especially in the dark brown color (called "Brick"), but it was really nice when I tried it on!! So... I ended up buying it lol. Not the Mackage jacket that is originally on my shopping list but I'm still super happy with it!

On the Mackage website, the jacket is on sale for $450 CDN before shipping and tax. It's original price is $750 CDN before shipping and tax. I got the jacket today for only $422 CDN :)



 




I also bought this hair spray because it won best affordable hair spray by beauty insider so many years in a row! It was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for only $6.99 CDN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment