May 24, 2013

SHOPPING DAY!

Okay I lied because I haven't been trying that hard to save my money. I have been wanting a Hermes Clic Clac for a really long time so I finally gave in and ordered one in white. I can't wait for it to arrive!! I also by chance walked into a massive sale at Holt Renfrew today and found a pair of pink Gucci shoes on sale for only $239 CAD. My boyfriend actually picked them out for me and I am really liking his taste! Retail therapy is the best <3

Trying to decide which ones I like better: sandals or runners?? 






I ended up buying the runners! :D My feet are so happy right now 
I don't know why but these shoes are still regular price on the Gucci website

My boyfriend bought himself this Gucci sweater. Was on sale for around $500 CAD

I saw this in the men's Burberry section and had to take a picture. 
This reminds me of the movie "Night at the Roxbury" haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment