April 20, 2013

Sequin Shorts

Sooo... I went on a sequin shorts rampage. It's not even warm in Vancouver yet (it's actually still freezing in my opinion) so I don't think I can even wear any of the stuff that I bought anytime soon lol! I blame Pinterest for adding fuel to my shopping addiction. I was browsing through cute outfits and I saw a pair of sequin shorts. So of course I'm searching up all the cute sequin shorts on Pinterest and there are so many!! Then I went on my Popsugar app on my Iphone (it used to be called Shopstyle) so that I could see which websites sold sequin shorts. I found the first pair that I liked on Revolve.com. They were on sale so cha-ching! BOUGHT IT. Then I went on Ebay and searched up "Zara sequin shorts". Found two pairs that I liked so cha-ching cha-ching. BOUGHT TWO MORE! 

I'm definitely... not going to shop anymore. I'm still trying to save up for my bag :(

BB Dakota Elisa Sequin Shorts
On sale for $49 USD

I bought these because of these cute Pinterest ideas:



Here are the second pair of sequin shorts that I bought
Zara Gold Sequin Shorts
Bought on Ebay
$50 CAD

Cute Pinterest ideas:







And here are the third and last pair of sequin shorts that I swear I'll ever buy!
Zara Beaded Shorts
Bought on Ebay
$60 CAD

Cute Pinterest ideas:






1 comment:

  1. Somebody essentіаlly аssiѕt
    to make critically pοstѕ I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular post extraordinary. Great process!

    Take a look at my web page :: Bauchmuskelübungen

    ReplyDelete