March 02, 2013

ALEXANDER WANG: ROCCO in LATTE

My bag finally arrived in the mail! Yes... if you guessed that I chose to buy an Alexander Wang bag then you are definitely right. However.... I didn't end up buying the Diego bag in grey. My girlfriend wouldn't stop talking about the Rocco and how it's more "worth the money" and so I changed my mind and decided to get the Rocco in Latte (a beige color). Having a beige bag is such a nice change from all of the black bags that I own! What do you guys think???

 Alexander Wang Rocco in Latte
A treat to myself for all of my hard work :P

5 comments:

  1. ooo this is so cute! im loving that colour xxxx kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My next bag that I purchase is definitely going to be a bright color. Need at least ONE statement bag in the closet!

      Delete
  2. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access to it, Cyber lord asked me a few information on my partner to got into the phone. I immediately contacted him and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I can confidently recommend for any one interested in hacking any device, app, upgrade of school result and credit score upgrade. He would be willing to help you. You can contact him via his details{hackingloop6@gmail. c o m} text or whatsapp him on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785,  his services are affordable.

    ReplyDelete