February 15, 2013

VDAY & SHOPPING

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day Everyone!
I hope you all felt loved and pampered on this special romantic day.

I came home from clinical to a lovely surprise from my boyfriend :D
My very first Pandora charm bracelet & some pretty long stemmed roses!
We decided to keep our Vday pretty chill and low key this year.
We ended up grabbing some Korean food and watched the new
movie Safe Haven. It was alright... still doesn't beat the Notebook though

I finally stopped by my Mom's house to pick up some items
My sister told me that I had a sh*tload of packages there!
HMMM... I wonder what they could be?

My goodies!!!!
I'm currently using the Marc by Marc Jacobs Iphone case right now
and I'm in love with it! I also love the Moschino belt... can't wait to wear it out
I still have like 9 other things to pick up with my gf at our PO Box in the States
We'll be doing that tomorrow so more surprises to come!

I also did some more shopping at 1:40am last night (lol)
I was so tired from trying to finish my homework but I got so 
distracted looking at clothes!! 
My 3 items came to a total of $70 ish. Not bad?

2 comments:

  1. It'slike Christmas in the mail!

    That halter tank is too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to wear it (which won't be for another... 4 months?? lol)

      Delete