February 04, 2013

ALEXANDER WANG: DIEGO

I was at the mall over the weekend at Holt Renfrew because I was interested in buying the YSL Cabas bag in beige (one of the bags that is part of my bag bucket list). However, as I was walking over to the YSL section, something in the Alexander Wang section caught my eye. It was this super cute bucket style bag with studs on the bottom. The Diego!

This bag comes in a variety of colors, but I was really attracted to either the black or grey. I thought about it... and I have a lot of black bags already, so the grey would definitely be a better buy for me. Although... black matches with everything. Which one should I choose!? I checked the price tag and I couldn't believe this bag was under $1000 lol.

I have been thinking about this bag nonstop ever since I laid eyes on it. 
I NEED & I WANT!

GREY





BLACK








No comments:

Post a Comment