January 05, 2013

OOTD

Vest - BB Dakota
Blouse - H&M
Jeans - J Brand 811 Midrise in Tiger Eye
Shoes - Converse
Watch - Micheal Kors (BUY HERE)
Bag - Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM (BUY HERE)

I love faux fur vests.... I have about 4 of them =P

J Brand 811 Twill Skinny
These are one of my favorite pairs of jeans. Firstly, they have a good stretch to them and the material is very soft. They are very comfortable to wear! I usually have a hard time finding jeans that fit me well but these jeans are perfect. They also come in different colors every season (I have own a pair in tiger eye and a light turquoise color). I highly recommend buying a pair... and I'll probably end up buying more when they go on sale. They normally retail for $176 US (I got ripped off and bought my turquoise ones from Aritzia for $200 something) but the colors always go on sale at the end of the season. When I bought my tiger eye ones I got them from Gilt.com for only $89! There is actually a sale on right now on Revolve.com so if you find your size then grab them before they are gone! (BUY HERE)






No comments:

Post a Comment