February 13, 2012

ATTENTION!!!

I just discovered the BEST shopping website! I was searching for black leather leggings on the internet (yes... I know... I`m supposed to be doing my homework right now...) and I came across this website www.tobi.com. There are sooooooooo many cute clothes on this website and it is DIRT cheap!! I couldn't resist... I ended up buying a few items.

1. Big pocket dolman top $40
2. Fun 2 fun gold chariot dress $46
3. Sole mio one two strap tank top $25

Okay. I am going to do some homework now. For reals this time!



4 comments:

  1. ohhh i love the first blouse! what brand was it? so i can find it on tobi easier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Here's the link to the shirt:

      http://www.tobi.com/product/43182-uniq-inc-big-pocket-dolman-top?color_id=54203

      Make sure you grab one before it sells out!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this outfit! That blouse and those shorts are amazing! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete