December 07, 2011

hello blog, it's been a long time!

OH MY, I haven't blogged in over a week! So much has happened since my last post. Let's see... I am officially single and free again. I broke up with my boyfriend because he has so many issues that he is a pathetic excuse for a 32 year old grown man. Breaking up with him is probably one of the smartest choices I have made in a long time :)

So since we broke up I had to move back in with my family, which I actually don't mind at all! I get to have my own room again and I get to decorate it as girly as I want!! My family just bought a new house so it was perfect timing for me to move back home. The walls of my room are already painted the way that I wanted them. My walls are a light beige color while my ceiling is a dark purple. It is exactly the same color scheme as this room idea from Ikea (which I am now going to copy) so I think that it was meant to be!! My hardwood floor color is the same shade as well!


Both of my parents are really happy that I'm moving back home. My mom has offered to pay off my visa card for me (because I don't work while I'm in school and was depending on my x-bf for financial support) and my dad has even helped me harass my x-bf to get the rest of my stuff back LOL. My parents said that they would go to Ikea with me to buy new stuff for my room so I've already made a list of things that I want to get. When my new room is finished I'll post a picture on my blog. I need to focus on studying for my finals because I really really want to get high 80-90 %.  



3 comments:

  1. that sucks that you had to break up with your bf. but i'm glad it was the right decision for you. now you are single to find the next right person.

    love the scheme of your room though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! When I have more time I will post the juicy details of my breakup. It's actually a horrendous story but I think that the world needs to know how evil my xbf is lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. evil doughebag exes suck, ive been there. But now you are free to be yourself and someday find an amazing person. Good luck! Also loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete